Routing Video and Peripheral Signals
Thinklogical’s exceptionally resilient VX640 router switches virtually any desktop device and supports a variety of different video formats. Unlike traditional routing technology , the VX640 Router is a true non-blocking matrix switch. The VX Router also provides additional flexibility to meet your precise video requirements, being protocol agnostic, the switch supports DVI, SDI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI Dual-link DVI and Dual-link SDI. The router also supports a variety of peripheral signals such as USB 1.1, USB 2.0, audio, the possibilities are endless.
Massive 6.25 Gbps of bandwidth provides pristine signal integrity, allowing for uncompressed video, with no frame dropping. Designed with our user’s needs in mind the router offers a variety of interface options providing all the functions and features essential in mission critical environments. Thinklogical’s advanced fiber optic technology has a proven track record with hundreds of installations worldwide, making the VX Router Series the ideal choice for those who need a scalable, flexible, and secure solution.
- Compatible with Velocity KVM and Video Extenders from Thinklogical
- Compatible with SDI Xtreme 3G+ Extenders from Thinklogical
- 640 fiber ports – In and Out for non-blocking matrix switching
- Single-mode and multi-mode fiber optic capability
- Each connection supports 6.25 Gbps with re-clocking input