A typical dense-server data center will deploy equipment cabinets containing 42 1U dual-power supply servers in each cabinet. Power demands for this cabinet far exceed a single-phase 120V 20A power circuit. The Sentry CDU with its dual power feeds and its 84 outlet receptacles provides capacity to support at total of 42 1U dual-power supply servers in a single cabinet.
Focusing on this requirement, Server Technology, Inc. announces its new Sentry Cabinet Power Distribution Unit (Sentry CDU). Two new Sentry CDU models meet these requirements by providing 10kW or 20kW of power distribution.
Beyond its high-power distribution capabilities, the Sentry CDU has many exclusive features:
- High-density Equipment Cabinet Power Distribution
- 84-outlet receptacles
- True RMS Power Monitoring per branch circuit/phase
- Power Meters Facilitate Load Balancing Power display meters on the CDU enclosure Remote IP access for power displays
- Secure Web Interface
- SNMP MIB & Traps
- Integrated Temperature & Humidity Probes
- Exclusive “Notch” straddles Center Rail for flush mounting to the interior of the equipment cabinet
- EN-60950-1 Compliant
- Server Technology