Remote Power Management
Simplify access and control of your data center power supply. With secure, remote power management solutions from Raritan.
The Raritan PX family of high-quality rack power distribution units (PDUs) offers real-time remote power monitoring of current (Amps) voltage, power (kVA, kW) and energy consumption (kWh) with +/- 1% billing-grade accuracy. The PX series offers hundreds of models to meet all your data center applications, including models with and without outlet switching, individual outlet metering, high power for blade servers and high density applications and 400V AC power distribution.
Raritan power management solutions help data center and facilities managers:
- Make informed capacity planning decisions
- Efficiently utilize power resources
- Improve uptime and staff productivity
- Save power and money
- Measure PUE (Power Usage Effectiveness) and drive green data center initiatives
Raritan Understands Power Management. Because We Understand IT.
The need to allocate and use power more efficiently has become a critical component in every IT operation. One missing element was a centralized solution that could consolidate power data from individual IT devices and racks and transform it into useful information, simply and efficiently. Raritan’s Power IQ energy management software fills that need. Power IQ was designed as a solution with your needs in mind, including:
- Bulk configure multiple PXs to save time
- Centrally control outlets on PX and third-party PDUs
- Collect data from PX and third-party PDUs
- Polling from three seconds to every 24 hours
- Easy energy, environment and carbon footprint reports
- Open architecture to feed other data center management systems