The Koldlok Integral raised-floor grommet is designed for installation in new or existing raised-floor tiles prior to the installation of racks or cabinets containing computer and communication equipment.
Offers a permanent airflow sealing solution, accepting perpetual cabling changes.
Inherently self-sealing using a multi-layer, overlapping and interwoven, bypass airflow closure system.
Requires no technician training, policing, or labor to cut, scribe, re-install, reposition or modify any part of the grommet.
Increases static pressure and airflow through perforated tiles or grates.
Reduces cooling unit incapacity.
- Grommet is made of heavy-duty, high impact resistant, molded polypropylene.
- Double layers of opposing conductive filaments seal around cables with up to 100% effectiveness.
- Overall size: 11″ x 8 1/4″ x 1 5/8″
- Grommet usable cable opening size: 8″ x 4″
- Grommet total cable opening size: 8″ x 5″
- Upsite Technologies