Secure Internet or dial-up access to your computers or servers for 24/7 global control.
Manage your computers from anywhere in the world with the AdderLink IP, a powerful KVM-via-IP networking product which enables multiple computers in different locations to be controlled securely and remotely via the Internet, a dial-up link, or corporate network.
Unlike traditional remote control solutions, the AdderLink IP doesn’t need any software to be loaded on your servers and is easy to set up and use. The IP integrates with your existing KVM infrastructure for a cost effective global IT management tool – no travelling required.
The IP is fully compatible with the hugely popular VNC (Virtual Network Computing) standard and implements a genuine VNC server within its hardware. Users can choose to use either VNC or Java based (web browser) viewers and don’t need to purchase extra software \‘seat\’ licences.
- Single Mouse Mode This enables the local cursor to be disabled for use on fast LAN connections. In single mouse mode, there is no need to calibrate the mouse, as there is no need to synchronize two mice.
- The VNC viewer that may be downloaded from the AdderLink IP now supports 1:1 pixel scaling, size to window and fixed percentage scaling.
- It is now possible to add a specified millisecond delay when entering hotkey sequences. This is to help with those switches that require a short delay to activate their command mode.
- The AdderLink IP has been optimized to be used with CATx switches. CATx switches can introduce significant amounts of noise onto the video signal. The AdderLink IP has been fitted with software that detects this and automatically arranges the video capture to compensate so that the good performance is still achieved. (works with AMX and Paragon II beautifully)
- 1600×1200 resolution is now supported. We have also had great success at 1900×1200, when the operating temperature of the unit is controlled.
AdderLink User Guide
AdderLink Data Sheet
- Adder KVM